- Transportation fee is not included and will depend on the location of each service.
- For bookings over 10 hours or for several days, feel free to contact us
- To book any service, please write us directly to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We suggest you to book your service(s) at least one week in advance, specially on high/holiday seasons. Last minute bookings are accepted as well, as long as we have sitters available.
- To confirm a booking, we require a minimum of 3 hours per service.
- Payments are usually done in cash in USD or MXN currency (verify with Sitters of the Caribbean the current exchange rate). If you prefer you can also pay through PayPal (with an extra commission fee, please contact us with anticipation for details).
- Half hours are charged half of the hour rate, after 30 minutes the full hour will be charged.
- Transportation is not included in the hour rate, this extra fee depends on the location of the service (please check our rates section for more details).
Tips and/or meals for sitters are not obligatory, but can be accepted if offered.
There is a penalty fee of $40 USD for cancellations done less than 3 hours before the beginning time of the service.
Modifications to the schedule of each service done less than 3 hours before the beginning time of the service, might have a penalty fee depending on each case.
- If a child is sick or has any special needs, it is the parent´s responsibility to inform the agency/sitter in advance about the situation and indicate the proper way to take care of him/her.
- All our babysitters have First Aid Certificate, so they are qualified to assist in any accidents or emergencies that may occur. Parents understand and agree to this, accepting that the agency, our sitter´s and/or the hotel/person that contacted them with the agency, will have no legal or monetary responsibility in case any accidents or emergencies occur during the babysitting services.